Main Forum

Suggestions ~ iFoxified

4 replies
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Hello!

I have recently just been inform of your guys mod "AnimalCraft" and am excited to learn more.

A few minor suggestions as I havent had a great deal of what you guys already have, but here we go,

[+] Much like a cow, add it so you can get "Goat Milk" by right-clicking a bucket on a goat to obtain its milk.
- Along with addition maybe add a variety of foods that can be "crafted" with goat milk, such as a variation of cakes, or
cheese, mainly just dairy items.

[+] To elaborate more on the "Variety of Foods", I'm aware this is a mod revolving around Animals, but it doesnt just have to relate to Animals, it could contain variety of different foods from the Animals, and maybe some cool plants like the ones we have in real life that produce vegetables and things like that to create different foods and what not.

[+] Maybe like accessories for certain animals such as a dog or wolf, there could be like a dog-bed, dog-cage, dog-food, dog-food-bowl, water bowl, etc, same for "cats" or ocelots, Cat Food, Tuna, etc.

[+] If I remember correctly you guys have a few bird related animals, I was thinking adding more variations of birds as there are millions of types in real life, regardless if you add this you should make birds tamable and add accessories for them such as a Bird Cage and things like that.

[+] Since this will be 1.7.10 add in a lot more Water Animals as in Normal Minecraft we are used to see land animals and not so much aquatic animal (Unless you have had a chance to fully play in 1.13 for some time), but if you decide to add an aquatic portion to this mod, or if you have already, I think you mentioned like a Trident as a weapon or something of the sorts so I do believe there are more aquatic items, but to add to the aquatic areas, add in like multiple aquatic plants such as coral, or sea anemone, and things like that, maybe some crabs ^-^.

I also recall that you mentioned there are foxes, can you elaborate more on them if you decide to respond to this, like what biome they would spawn in and things like that.

Sorry if many of my suggestions are things you have already added or already working on it as I don't really remember things that often :lol:

Anyways, thanks for reading my suggestions, have an awesome rest of your day <3
Posted Aug 13, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Also cool website :d
Posted Aug 13, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 13, 18
Votes:
+5
Admin
Mod Modeler
Mod Texturer
Thank you so much for this suggestion!

We've actually talked about goat milk and cheese and things like that so I'm glad to know that there is interest in items like that.

I like the idea of the foods and I'll have to ask our texturer about it. The idea of the plants are really cool, I just don't want to get too much into agriculture in this mod as I know there are quite a few like that. Though I could see those plants being added in later updates.

I like the idea of the items as we have several tamable and ridable creatures we were talking about like a head dress for an elephant and though we don't currently have regular dogs and cats in the mod (not to say we won't add them later) we will totally look into adding some extra items like that.

Bird wise, we are expecting to have quite a few types of birds though that is another thing that will probably be added in another update. But the bird cage is an amazing idea that we will gladly use.

We have quite a few aquatic creatures like whales, sharks, ect. and that will be another one that in later updates we will be able to expand on. I like the idea of the plant life for people who want like an aquarium and such. That will definitely be in later updates with the extra aquatic creatures.

And yes, we have foxes, (we haven't modeled yet) but they are passive creatures that will spawn in the Forest biomes. Their predators will be Brown Bears and Bald Eagles while their prey will mice, dragonflies and frogs.

We are glad to hear your suggestions and once I talk it over with the team, we will add the plants and items you suggested to our work for later updates!
Posted Aug 13, 18
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Alright,
Thanks, Ill let you know if anymore suggestions pop-into my head.
Posted Aug 13, 18 · OP
Votes:
+5
Admin
Mod Modeler
Mod Texturer
I'd love to hear more!

Also, moved this thread over to mod suggestions ^^ Forum suggestions is mostly for suggestions about the site itself c:
Posted Aug 13, 18
Top Posters
13 Posts
3 Posts
0 Posts
0 Posts
There are no birthdays today.
Upcoming birthdays (1)
Birthday on Thu 31 Jan, 2019
NoticeNotices